WELCOME

Thanks for visitng my Information & Library Science class blog.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why TPL?

I've chosen to visit the Thomaston Public Library for my on-site library visit and interview with the network administrator, who also happens to be the library director. The library is located just a few miles from where I live and is of special interest to me because the current director is an alumnus of the high school where I work and one of our former library aides. Brian was actually one of the first students I met when I was first hired.

As things often go in a small town, I ran into Brian one Sunday afternoon at the Chinese restaurant. I told him about my class and the project and asked if he would allow me to interview him at a later date, and he agreed. I am now in the process of emailing him to schedule the interview, which should be in the next week. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment